Your new workplace:
mac started 17 years ago, with the intent to be different, to be disrupters, to challenge the industry practices and deliver what we promised. Our loyal staff have bought into our brand and ethos and what it means to be a mac brand ambassador, every day we seek improvement, better ways of working, and being part of a team that cares for each other.
From 1 employee in a small office in Northern Ireland to 190 employees across 4 offices (Birmingham, Dublin, London and Newry) with over €200m turnover in 2018.
Not to mention:
- Deloitte Gold Standard Best Managed Company
- The Irish Times listed us at 447 in Ireland’s Top 1000 companies
- CIF listed us at number 13 in Irelands Top 50 Main Contractors
- Number 489 in Europe’s fastest growing companies index by Financial Times
- Number 58 in Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 companies (3rd year)
- 15% of all LEED qualified professionals in Ireland are mac employees
- Winner of Fit Out Contractor of the year 2 years in a row 2016 & 2017
- 93% Repeat business
Role and Responsibilities
Want to join an award-winning company?
Have you a passion to succeed?
Want to work for a company that will invest in your future?
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time role within a very successful and progressive company
- Plenty of scope for development career progression
- Health Benefits
- Birthday Present for you and your family
- A hard-worker, an efficient planner with a proven ability to manage complex busy sites and a desire to take ownership on site – does this sound like you?
We offer a competitive salary package as well as opportunities to progress in return for your dedication and strong performance. Join a team of talented and hard-working construction people on exciting projects in Ireland and the UK. Our commercial interiors portfolio includes Hubspot, EY, BMS, Lone Star and Jet.com – to name just a few. If you’re ready to work on proper high profile, high quality projects, please get in touch!
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- An understanding of peoples responsibilities and how to ensure sub-contractors are delivering
- Related degree/qualification or a trade’s background
- Works well with all stakeholders including sub-contractors, consultancy team, clients and teammates
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line CIF Jobs: SM.