Stewart Construction is a leading main contractor with a proven track record of successful project delivery through the generations. Technically advanced building projects are delivered in a cost effective and safe manner with excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail.
An award winning and innovative company with a history of integrity, Stewart Construction understand clients evolving needs and will deliver its promise on each and every project.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be working within a well-established team on a variety of prestigious projects.
The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages. This a great opportunity to be part of an expanding team.
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to develop and bring added value to your career and gain additional skills with a BIM enabled contractor.
Requires being knowledgeable with specifications, service drawings, architectural and structural details.
Liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with company standards and program the timely submission of O&M manuals, BC(A)R procedures and other duties.
Assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Construction Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience
- Previous employment as a Technical Coordinator, Building Services Coordinator or M&E Co-Ordinator
- Experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Education etc.
- Previous main contractor or M&E subcontractor backgrounds would be advantageous
- Experience and proficiency with IT systems and knowledge of AutoCAD is required
- Candidate must have the ability to work in teams, be an organised self-starter and possess strong oral and written communication skills