Formed in 1992, Kingston Construction Limited have developed a proven track record throughout the Greater Dublin area having completed small, medium and large scale projects for a wide range of clients across all sectors.
The Company has an outstanding reputation within the construction industry and has worked with both public and private sector clients. Whatever the form of procurement, Kingston Construction believes in working with its Clients and Designers as members of a team focused on the successful delivery of every project.
At Kingston Construction we are committed to helping our Clients achieve competitive advantage through a flexible and innovative approach to design, construction and fit-out. It is the strong building tradition and expertise within Kingston Construction combined with experienced professional management that has contributed to the successful delivery of building solutions to all Kingston Construction Clients.
Role and Responsibilities
FOREMAN – SOUTH DUBLIN
The Foreman will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to Company Director and working closely with Project Manager and Sub-contractors. The Foreman manages sub-contractors and on-site personnel following the project through to successful completion on time, within budget and adhering to the highest safety standards as required by KCL.
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending Site meetings for KCL
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for KCL direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership to the site team while maintaining a professional manner
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Trade Qualified Carpenter required (other suitable and relevant trade backgrounds may be considered)
- 3-4 years General Foreman experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Proven track record in industrial / commercial projects
- Basic use of emails, computer use required
Please send your cv to email@example.com