My client is a leading mid-sized civil engineering contractor who are looking to add a number of Site Engineers / Civil Engineers to their growing team. They need a Senior Engineer for a project in Westmeath and another Site Engineer for a project in Kildare.
Role and Responsibilities
- Setting out and quality control on site
- Delivery of quality product on site
- Ensure the drawing, details and specifications are fully adhered to on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered to on site.
- Onsite information management from concept to completion
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise during construction
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material quality management
- Responsible for onsite Health and Safety.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar construction / engineering qualification
- Senior Engineer will need at least 8 years’ experience
- Site Engineer needs 2-4 years’ experience
- You have strong setting out skills (Total station and/or GPS)
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible approach
- Good work ethic and communication skills
Please apply below or contact Ian Doyle on +35315079288 to discuss further.