Sheahan and Collins Construction ltd is a progressive Main Contractor delivering quality projects on time and within budget. We utilise focused collaboration and lean construction methods approach to project management and delivery.
The company is determined to build on the already established solid relationships with design teams, consultants and critical trade partners to enhance and improve our project delivery to our clients.
We invest in continual improvement cycles to ensure that our robust management processes successfully deliver each project with a strong emphasis on project planning, project financials and project controls.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all site setting out and establishing / maintaining controls
- Responsible for the overall surveying of the sites
- Work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met
- Oversee quality control and assist with safety measures on site
- Resolve unexpected technical challenges and deal with any problems which may arise
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force along with liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors etc.
- Attend site meetings
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
- Portray strong technical ability and management skills
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure
- Effective time management skills
- You will integrate well as part of an efficient, well run team
- As Site Engineer you must have commercial awareness
- You must have over 3 years’ experience working in the industry
- Full Irish Drivers licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading construction company based in Kildare. If you are a confident and committed Site Engineer who works well under pressure, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 541 3713 for more information.