Want to join an award winning company?
Have you a passion to succeed?
Want to work for a company that will invest in your future?
What’s in it for you?
A full-time role within a very successful and progressive company
Plenty of scope for development
Birthday Present for you and your family
Best staff parties in the world! (Very important for team building)
Our commercial portfolio includes clients such as Hibernia Reit, Irish Life, Hubspot, EY and BMS – to name just a few.
You will be given opportunities to take ownership of the projects you are working on and to advance your career at mac.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards implemented and executed where needed
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Keeping the site records in check
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with the Design Team
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years working for M&E Contractors
- Mechanical or Electrical Project Manager skills
- Electrician or Mechanical trade is ideal but not essential
- Building Services Engineering qualifications
- Experience in projects valued at €5m upwards
- Experience in management of numerous simultaneous contracts
- Good team work ethic
- Confident client interfacing
- Good understanding of system processes
- Quality control and systems commissioning essential
Email: email@example.com with the subject line CIF Jobs: Site Engineer.