Secon Construction are a specialist Industrial Insulation and cladding contractor serving the Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Brewing, Food, Process and Construction Industries.
We produce quality stainless steel, aluminium, Aluzinc cladding to name but a few to meet our client’s requirements from our workshop. With a collection of rolling folding and decoiling machinery we manufacture a wide range of cladding to fit pipework ductwork, vessels and equipment.
Role and Responsibilities
We currently have an opportunity for a Sheet Metal Operative to join our rapidly expanding company to become an essential part of our ever-growing specialist team in our workshop in Wilton, Cork.
- Machine Operation to include; guillotine, hole punch, power tools, grinders, abrasive wheel & plasma cutter.
- Sheet metal machining to include cutting, bending, punching and forming.
- Fabricate and assemble sheet metal products
- Process Knowledge.
- Working to targets.
- Liaising with Manager and other team members as well as other department members.
- Ability to keep up with busy, fast paced and pressurised environment.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- At least 2 years previous experience within the Industrial sector is necessary
- Hard working with a can do attitude.
- Forklift License desirable (Not Essential)
- Good level of English.
- Manufacturing experience
- Welding experience (Desirable but not Essential)