LINHAM CONSTRUCTION provide the complete range of construction-related services. From demolition to superstructures to turnkey finishes at hand-over, LINHAM will ensure the long-term quality of a building.
- Co-operation, Deliver Quality Work on Time
- Keys to Our Success:
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Diversity of projects, both in scale and type
- Tried and trusted sub-contractors
- Continued Relationships through site Maintenance
- Measures of Our Success:
- Repeat Business from Valued Customer
Role and Responsibilities
- Attending daily briefings
- Liaising with Contractor & Client
- Overseeing site operations
- Supervising sub-contractors and other labour workers
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- Managing plant and labour returns
- Ordering and following up on site material deliveries
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relevant experience, proven track record.
- Safe Pass holder. Having PSCS and CSCS cards is an advantage.
- Experience of the Building Control (Amendment) Regulations
Local knowledge of subcontractors & labour would be an advantage