Suir Engineering are currently looking to hire a Senior level Quantity Surveyor for a Data Centre Project based in Gavle Sweden.
The Quantity Surveyor will provide support to the Team on all Quantity Surveying Functions.
Suir Engineering has over 35 years of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation (M,E&I) expertise, with a directly employed workforce of more than 1000 people and in the region of €160 million revenue annually – it has offices in Dublin, Waterford, London & Stockholm.
Suir Engineering operates in the following sectors: data centres, energy & utilities, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and renewable energy. Although its primary focus is on the Irish market, Suir Engineering is delivering successful M,E&I projects in Europe.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- A relevant degree qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Electrical experience essential
- Data Centre experience advantageous
- Must have Client facing experience
- Experience managing a contract and and other Quantity Surveyors
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Benefits of Working with Suir Engineering
- Competitive salary
- Own bedroom in shared accommodation provided and paid for
- Rotation 3/1 Roster
- Flights at the beginning and at the end of the mission arranged and paid for
- Flights for rotation arranged and paid for