Meadowleck Ltd are a medium sized building company with over 20 years in the construction industry, we are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join our expanding team.
Role and Responsibilities
- This is an office based opportunity, the range of duties will include –
- Preparation of sub contract procurement packages.
- Measurement of bills of quantities, preparing and checking valuations, including re-measurement.
- Monitoring and checking variations, preparing materials orders schedules and document management.
- Seeking contract opportunities.
- Securing request for tenders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with fluent English.
- Computer literate.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ experience in pricing, estimating, contract admin for building contractor with an BSc Honours Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
If you wish to join a progressive expanding company please forward your CV & cover letter, along with references by replying to this ad