Ardmac is an international company specialising in the construction of high value working environments for global brands. We retain our market leading position through the skills of our people, the quality of our processes and the sharing of our in-depth industry knowledge.
We specialise in constructing cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities and quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market.
Operating through our office network across Ireland, the UK and the Benelux region, with business partnerships in the USA and Asia, Ardmac have the global capability to deliver projects to the highest standards for some of the largest blue chip multinational companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Quality & Environmental Advisor
Ardmac are currently seeking an SHEQ Advisor who will be responsible for the promotion, development and implementation of project quality and environmental procedures.
- Assisting the Quality & Environmental Manager with the continual improvement of organisational Quality and Environmental procedures.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure effective development and implementation of Project Quality Plans, to facilitate defect free delivery, specifically this will include;
- The review and interpretation of specifications.
- The development of adequate Inspection and test plans (ITP) for each stage and element of the construction process.
- The completion and recording of work inspections for compliance with specifications.
- The recording of defects and issue of instructions for the completion of corrective actions.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure development and implementation of appropriate Project Environmental Plans
- Completion of Quality and Environmental audits.
Qualification & Educational Requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certification
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor certification (training will be provided for the right candidate if not already in place)
- Degree or Trades background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at site supervisor or site management level, with responsibility for managing quality and environmental aspects of civil, structural and architectural package works.
Ardmac is an acknowledged industry leader at providing technical and value engineered solutions in the construction industry. The world’s most prestigious clients entrust Ardmac with their ideas, designs and project work. Our record of achievement results from our team’s collaboration with clients. Exposure to work that is at the cutting edge – in an environment that champions work-life balance, teamwork and thought leadership – makes for a career enriched with learning and achievement