My client is one of Ireland’s most well-known civil engineering contractors, well known for their successful delivery of high-profile civils projects across Ireland, the UK, and Europe. After recently being awarded a number large projects they are now looking for a Project Quality Manager to join the team. The role will be largely based in Dublin but it will also require some travel to sites and offices across Ireland.
Role and Responsibilities
- The development and implementation of the Project Quality Plan and System, using company systems
- Development of Inspection & Test Plans in conjunction with Site Engineers
- Ensuring implementation of I&T Plans and production of Quality Records
- Ensuring all testing is carried out as required and examines the results for compliance
- Management of site testing
- Calibration/control of site instruments
- Manage, maintain and assist in update of the company IMS
- Preparation of reports for client and company management
- Audits of all activities – both first and second party
- Manage and coordinate the production of handover documentation to the client.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- Quality Auditor Certification to IRCA or similar
- Full clean driving license
- Experience and knowledge of the structures of ISO 9001:2015 and other Standards
- Experience with a Main Contractor is desirable, particularly those having progressed from Site Engineer
- Ability to manage, maintain and update the company QMS/IMS
- Training and experience in QMS/IMS Auditing, with strong IT Skills
Please apply below or contact Ian Doyle on +35315079288 to discuss further.