Collen Construction is a family owned company, with a history dating back over 200 years and a reputation for building quality and excellence. The firm is currently ranked in the top ten main building contractors in Ireland, and has experience in private and public-sector projects, as design and build contractor, management contractor and joint venture partner.
The company’s portfolio includes projects ranging in value from under €1 million up to €700 million
•commercial office fit-outs •data centres •life sciences •industrial warehousing •retail •conservation •refurbishment
Role and Responsibilities
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager and Senior Planner
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 software
- Experience of Asta Powerproject and MS Project
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working on large scale construction projects
- Manage and update the Project Construction Programme
- Create, manage, and update short term, area, and trade programmes
- Integrate procurement and information schedules within the over Project Construction Programme
- Prepare detailed progress reports on a weekly basis for issue to the Contracts Manager and Client
- Manage and develop progress monitoring techniques
- Manpower and cost load the Project Construction Programme
- Monitor and report on Earned Value. This will include detailed reporting to the client as well as the production of progress S-Curves for internal and external issue.
- Integrate subcontractor and supplier schedules within the overall Project Construction Team.
- Monitor and report on supplier and subcontractor design, approval, off-site production etc.
- Manage and update the Design Programme in conjunction with the Design Manager
- Attend Client progress meeting as required
- Attend Subcontractor and Supplier progress meeting
- Monitor original v actual and prepare as-built programmes
- Work with the project team to provide consistency in the project planning approach and facilitate accuracy in reporting and programme execution
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Degree Qualified or from a trade background
- IT Proficient