Ardmac is an international company specialising in the construction of high value working environments for global brands. We retain our market leading position through the skills of our people, the quality of our processes and the sharing of our in-depth industry knowledge.
We specialise in constructing cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities and quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market.
Operating through our office network across Ireland, the UK and the Benelux region, with business partnerships in the USA and Asia, Ardmac have the global capability to deliver projects to the highest standards for some of the largest blue chip multinational companies.
Ardmac are currently seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible to safely deliver on time and to budget the contracts and works under his / her control.
- Ensure commercial procedures are implemented.
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- Prepare contract budget in conjunction with profit centre Surveyor and ensure it is kept up to date. Regularly monitor performance and act when necessary to improve performance.
- Ensure the project is properly planned and programmed.
- Ensure all relevant information is collated, reviewed and actioned at regular contract review meetings. Attend client / consultant meetings, prepare and respond to the requirements of the meeting.
- Ensure verbal instructions are confirmed in accordance with contract conditions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document.
- Ensure all necessary resources are in place to meet contract programme.
- Recruitment and management of site personnel in line with Company HR Policies and procedures.
- Take overall responsibility for the project until end of defects liability period (retention release).
- Develop contract programme, establish sequence and timing of operations necessary for the completion of the work.
- Sub-contractor selection, appointment, management and agreement of final account.
- Ensure delays are properly recorded under the contract to ensure contractual entitlement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
- Knowledge of design procurement
- Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials
- Measurement and Valuation
- Knowledge and protection of Ardmac’s contractual position, contracts and documents
- Ability to manage more than one project
- Knowledge & understanding of subcontract/material procurement.
- Knowledge of Management Systems
- Knowledge of Standards and Specifications
- Knowledge of Commercial Management
- Knowledge of Financial Management
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedures
Ardmac is an acknowledged industry leader at providing technical and value engineered solutions in the construction industry. The world’s most prestigious clients entrust Ardmac with their ideas, designs and project work. Our record of achievement results from our team’s collaboration with clients. Exposure to work that is at the cutting edge – in an environment that champions work-life balance, teamwork and thought leadership – makes for a career enriched with learning and achievement