Project Coordinator / Experienced Project Assistant
Location: Dublin, with remote working.
Sector: renewable energy, construction, engineering
Salary: Very competitive, company car, benefits.
Turner Lovell are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator / Experienced Project Assistant to support the growth of this international renewable energy and engineering company located in Ireland. The business is currently expanding to meet the needs of recently secured projects. They would like to increase the bandwidth of administrative and project coordination support and by hiring an ambitious professional who experience working in a fast paced construction or engineering company.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role, you will work closely with the Operations Director and Senior Project Managers to ensure reporting, scheduling, subcontracting, procurement and recruitment activities all actioned efficiently.
This role will suit someone with previous experience supporting busy management teams, with high levels of attention to detail, planning, initiative and communication skills. You will have an interest in project management, ideally through experience or a qualification and have an interest in the engineering, constriction or renewable energy sector.
This will include:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Operations Director and ongoing major projects
- This will include:
– Organising workshops and meetings for internal teams or external clients and suppliers.
– Support the monitoring process of projects across Ireland.
– Communicating on behalf of the Operations Director to customers, suppliers, subcontractors and project managers across the business.
– Work with international teams internally to align tasks and reports on various projects.
– Assist with recruitment activities and onboarding administration.
– Provide administration to commercial and finance processes such as purchasing PPE and approving expenses.
– Organise and attend project meetings on behalf of the business and team meetings.
– Provide ongoing support for tenders, management reporting and project management reporting tasks.
– General support duties such as travel coordination and document control.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Degree or advanced diploma in business administration, management or related field
- Project management certification, training or willingness to complete one, (CAPM, IPMA, PMI)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Self-discipline, a positive and pro-active approach to work
- Ability to be agile and flexible towards competing demands and requirements
- This role is based in Dublin with remote working and travel to project sites across Ireland. It would suit someone with experience in the construction and engineering sector and a passion for project management.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply and contact Benjamin Woodier or Curtis Thompson for more information.