CField Construction is a well-established, privately-owned Construction Company with offices in both Ireland and the UK.
CField employ the best people, invest heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of quality, health and safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation. This is evidenced by the fact that the company is ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified.
Due to continuing expansion, we currently have a vacancy for a Mechanical & Electrical Manager to work across our Irish and UK business.
The Mechanical & Electrical Manager will support the estimating, commercial and construction elements of the business, manage and oversee the delivery of all M&E packages within the company and to provide technical backup to site staff.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Value Engineering input at tender stage
- Reviewing subcontractor commercial and technical submissions and proposals
- Design development and value engineering management of the M&E of the subcontractor design process to ensure best value is achieved
- Coordinating and planning the works on site in assistance to the on-site team
- Reviewing contractor design elements and ensuring that the project deliverables are achieved with regard to safety, quality, programme and cost
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- The successful M&E Manager will either have a mechanical or electrical bias
- Come from a main or subcontracting background
- Strong management and communication skills
- Commercially and technically competent
- Strong appreciation for health and safety, procedures and programme
- Comfortable with managing meetings and dealing with the client and their representatives
This is a full-time position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation