Stewart Construction is a top 10 Irish Contractor with over 110 year’s active presence in the Industry.
James Stewart began trading in Lower Salthill, Galway in 1902. The firm quickly grew into a general building business. The business was incorporated in 1938 as James Stewart Ltd., and is now one of the top Irish Main Contracting firms with a head office still based at the original location in Lower Salthill, Galway and a thriving Dublin regional office.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be working within a well-established team on a variety of prestigious projects.
The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages. This a great opportunity to be part of an expanding team.
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to develop and bring added value to your career and gain additional skills with a BIM enabled contractor.
Requires being knowledgeable with specifications, service drawings, architectural and structural details.
Liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with company standards and program the timely submission of O&M manuals, BC(A)R procedures and other duties.
Assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Construction Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience
- Previous employment as a Technical Coordinator, Building Services Coordinator or M&E Project Manager
- Experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Education etc.
- Previous main contractor or M&E subcontractor backgrounds would be advantageous
- Experience and proficiency with IT systems and knowledge of AutoCAD is required
- Candidate must have the ability to work in teams, be an organised self-starter and possess strong oral and written communication skills
Please send cover letter with CV to [email protected]