LINHAM CONSTRUCTION provide the complete range of construction-related services. From demolition to superstructures to turnkey finishes at hand-over, LINHAM will ensure the long-term quality of a building.
Co-operation, Deliver Quality Work on Time
Keys to Our Success:
Dedicated team of professionals
Diversity of projects, both in scale and type
Tried and trusted sub-contractors
Continued Relationships through site Maintenance
Measures of Our Success:
Repeat Business from Valued Customer
Role and Responsibilities
- Attending daily briefings
- Liaising with Contractor & Client
- Overseeing site operations
- Supervising sub-contractors and other labour workers
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- Managing plant and labour returns
- Ordering and following up on site material deliveries
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Relevant experience, proven track record.
- Safe Pass holder, be a PSCS and CSCS holder.
- Experience of the Building Control (Amendment) Regulations.
Local knowledge of subcontractors & labour would be an advantage