Rathowen Construction Ireland Ltd have over 20 years experience in the construction of high quality residential & commercial projects. Our success can be attributed to the hard work of our own team of qualified professionals along with our relationships with some of Ireland’s most talented and conscientious building professionals and sub-contractors. Our team can and have delivered on time and within budget on the construction of contemporary dwellings, commercial premises, state of the art sport complexes. At present we have multiple residential and apartment units ongoing and expect to be breaking ground more in the coming months.
Role and Responsibilities
- Managing a programme of finishing works from 2nd to 3rd fix up to client snagging ensuring all tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Managing of sub-contractors and co-ordination of their works in conjunction with the site team to completion in the most efficient sequence.
- Typically, the candidate would have a keen eye for a high quality finished product and a knowledge of construction safety.
- The candidate will be working as part of a team reporting to the Site Manager, Site Foreman, Project Manager and Directors.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Good communication skills are essential, both written and verbal.
- The ability to be dynamic and think for themselves whilst maintaining communication with other team members.
- The ability to think ahead and plan ahead, broken down into blocks of days/weeks and months.
- Attention to detail without losing the ability to see the bigger picture.
- The Ability to be able to take full responsibility for completing their own work.
- The candidate must be enthusiastic, confident, outgoing with the desire to learn on the job.