At Jones Engineering we have over 130 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Role and Responsibilities
- National craft certificate / time-served
- Valid safepass card
- 2 years work available – Long term positions with further opportunities
- Top Rates, Travel and/or Subsistence payments where applicable
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Industrial or Commercial experience desirable but not essential.