At Jones Engineering we have over 130 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Role and Responsibilities
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects including commercial, pharma, DC, healthcare etc.
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion
- Liaising with relevant parties on an on-going basis
- Experience in an Electrical contracting environment essential
- A relevant third level degree and/or an trade background
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential
- Excellent communication and time management skills essential
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
Immediate start available