Winthrop Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Winthrop Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Winthrop is ISO 9001:2008, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company.
Role and Responsibilities
Winthrop Engineering is seeking a BIM Modeller, reporting to the Project Manager to support a range of projects the South East.
The BIM Modeller will;
- Produce mechanical and electrical 3D BIM models as required.
- Consult with the client, supervisors and other technical specialists as required to ensure models are ‘right first time’.
- Develop BIM library of plant items etc.
- Conduct ‘clash detection’ on BIM models.
- Conduct site surveying works.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A degree in Building Services, Architectural Technology or equivalent.
- Some experience in a similar position.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A strong knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical systems.
- Strong interpersonal /presentation skills.
- A proactive organised approach.