A leading D&B and fit out company are going through a period of significant growth and require an Architectural Assistant to assist the design team in the delivery of some large scale fit out projects across Dublin and Ireland
Role and Responsibilities
- Positions available on large scale commercial projects
- Mechanical / Electrical Trade background an advantage
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in BIM/Revit/Navisworks essential
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential
- Proven ability to problem solve and resolve coordination issues
- Excellent IT skills – Revit, Navisworks, MS Office etc.
- Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the Architecture Industry, preferably in the commercial sector.
- Experience in the Design and Build Process within the commercial office fit out sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Good technical knowledge and detail design skills required for preparation of tender packages. Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience of taking a project from concept design through to Practical Completion and interfacing with all design team members is an advantage.
- Good client liaison skills are essential.
- Good technical knowledge and detail design skills required for preparation of tender packages
Great opportunity to join a large scale fit out and D&B company based in South Dublin where career progression is actively encouraged and promoted through management