Manage project team including design and supply chain to ensure safe delivery of project(s) on time and within budget to stated quality and client’s satisfaction.
- Achieve performance against contract budget, programme, quality and health and safety.
- Plan and manage project satisfactorily through to retention release.
- Create team spirit and develop project staff.
- Protection of mac-interiors’ contractual position.
- Ensure commercial procedures are implemented.
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- Prepare contract budget in conjunction with profit centre Surveyor and ensure it is kept up to date. Regularly monitor performance and act when necessary to improve performance.
- Ensure the project is properly planned and programmed.
- Ensure all relevant information is collated, reviewed and actioned at regular contract review meetings. Attend client / consultant meetings, prepare and respond to the requirements of the meeting.
- Ensure verbal instructions are confirmed in accordance with contract conditions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document.
- Ensure all necessary resources are in place to meet contract programme.
- Recruitment and management of site personnel in line with Company HR Policies and procedures.
- Take overall responsibility for the project until end of defects liability period (retention release).
- Develop contract programme, establish sequence and timing of operations necessary for the completion of the work.
- Input where necessary into sub-contractor selection, appointment, management and agreement of final account.
- Ensure delays are properly recorded under the contract to ensure contractual entitlement.