Evolved Energy Solutions is an established provider of BERs, Airtightness, Acoustic and Ventilation testing services. Based in Celbridge Co. Kildare we work with Irelands largest development company’s and deliver on site testing reports to high standards and deadlines.
Role and Responsibilities
The role offers the candidate an opportunity to work with an established company in the new build construction and retrofit sectors. The candidate will be provide with on site and in office training and also achieve industry recognized qualifications. You will be supported with training and experienced work colleagues to guide you in the initial 6 weeks of starting work. The role will then develop into providing testing and reporting services on your own and becoming a qualified provider of air tightness and ventilation testing services for our client.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Previous experience in air tightness, ventilation or Acoustic Testing
- Fluent English and excellent written / oral skills required
- Previous or current registration as a BER Assessor will be an advantage but not essential
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, SBEM, DEAP and PHPP, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of building materials of construction and building services
- Outgoing personality and customer engagement skills
- A commitment to quality
- We are seeking to fill a junior role which may suit a recent graduate
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidates
- Full clean driving license