Quinn Building Products manufacture a wide range of quality building materials with uncompromising performance. Our portfolio of products includes PIR and EPS Insulation, Aircrete Thermal Blocks, Concrete Roof Tiles, Precast Concrete Products, Bulk and Bagged Cement and a range of other related aggregate building products.
Role and Responsibilities
Due to an expansion of our Tarmac Division we are seeking a Surfacing Engineer.
- You will be required to assist with the daily duties of managing the Tarmac squads.
- You will be responsible for reviewing drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations and measurements for both private and public works are correct.
- You will be required to undertake surveying, setting out and site supervision work while keeping records of all site activities.
- The role will also involve Roadworks Management, Traffic Management and liaising with local Councils.
- You will ensure all Health & Safety Rules and Regulations are adhered too.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
The successful candidate will have a 3rd level qualification or equivalent in Civil Engineering, have the ability to lead, work on their own initiative and demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.