Ardmac is an international company specialising in the construction of high value working environments for global brands. We retain our market leading position through the skills of our people, the quality of our processes and the sharing of our in-depth industry knowledge.
We specialise in constructing cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities and quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market.
Operating through our office network across Ireland, the UK and the Benelux region, with business partnerships in the USA and Asia, Ardmac have the global capability to deliver projects to the highest standards for some of the largest blue chip multinational companies.
Ardmac are currently seeking a Site Manager who will be responsible to safely deliver on time and to budget the contracts and works under his / her control.
- The Management of employees, sub-contractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Ensure the implementation of applicable Company Safety, Health and Welfare policies and procedures on contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his / her control.
- Ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme.
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification.
- Ensure the implementation of Quality Management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures.
- Ensure labour resources are managed in accordance with the Working Time Directive, the Working Rule Agreement and Company Policies and procedures.
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control.
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts.
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors.
- Complete “Performance Reviews” and the “Personal Development Plans” for direct reports ensuring future staff development.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved on all contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
- Knowledge of design procurement
- Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials.
- Measurement and Valuation
- Ability to manage more than one project
- Knowledge & understanding of subcontract/ material procurement
- Knowledge of Management Systems
- Knowledge of Standards and Specifications
- Knowledge of Commercial Management
- Knowledge of Financial Management
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedures
Ardmac is an acknowledged industry leader at providing technical and value engineered solutions in the construction industry. The world’s most prestigious clients entrust Ardmac with their ideas, designs and project work. Our record of achievement results from our team’s collaboration with clients. Exposure to work that is at the cutting edge – in an environment that champions work-life balance, teamwork and thought leadership – makes for a career enriched with learning and achievement