Collen Construction is a family owned company, with a history dating back over 200 years and a reputation for building quality and excellence. The firm is currently ranked in the top ten main building contractors in Ireland, and has experience in private and public-sector projects, as design and build contractor, management contractor and joint venture partner.
The company’s portfolio includes projects ranging in value from under €1 million up to €700 million
•commercial office fit-outs •data centres •life sciences •industrial warehousing •retail •conservation •refurbishment
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Project Manager your key responsibilities are:
- Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
- Monitoring work schedules
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Degree Qualified or from a trade background
- IT Proficient