Winthrop Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and has extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Winthrop Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Procurement, Design Build and Construction.
Winthrop is ISO 9001:2008, 14001, 45001 accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company and an accredited Engineers Ireland CPD employer.
Role and Responsibilities
The HSE Officer will;
- Work in conjunction with our Client and Winthrop site management to ensure that the project is compliant with Health, Safety & Environmental regulations.
- Conduct HSE audits/ investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Identify, plan and deliver training, including ‘Tool Box Talks’ as appropriate.
- Advise Project Management on site HSE ‘best practice’.
- Report HSE performance as required.
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
The ideal candidate will have;
- A recognised qualification in Health, Safety (Environmental would be an advantage).
- 3 yrs + experience in a similar role in the construction /pharma / other high compliance sector.
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships with project stakeholders.
- A proactive, customer focused approach.
- A qualification in Manual Handling instruction.
- Experience in working with an IMS system.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
NO ASSISTANCE FROM AGENCIES REQUIRED