At Kingston Construction we are committed to helping our Clients achieve competitive advantage through a flexible and innovative approach to design, construction and fit-out. It is the strong building tradition and expertise within Kingston Construction combined with experienced professional management that has contributed to the successful delivery of building solutions to all Kingston Construction Clients.
Role and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and managing site staff and subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of quality and highest Health and Safety standards
- Implementation of weekly programmes. Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Liaising with Project Manager / Site Engineer
- Attending site meetings as required
- Maintaining all Site Records
- Assisting with control of plant & equipment
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role Trade and/or technically qualified
- Proven track record of delivering construction projects to the highest quality in a safe and efficient construction manner. Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills