Stewart Construction is a Top Ten Irish main contractor with a proven track record of successful project delivery through the generations. Technically advanced building projects are delivered in a cost effective and safe manner with excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail.
An award winning and innovative company with a history of integrity, Stewart Construction understand clients evolving needs and will deliver its promise on each and every project.
You will be working within a well-established team on a variety of prestigious projects. The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages. This a great opportunity to be part of an expanding team. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to develop and bring added value to your career and gain additional skills with a leading Construction contractor.
Stewart Construction is a top 10 Irish Contractor with over 110 year’s active presence in the industry.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Administrator/Site Clerk
- Documentation control and printing.
- General administration.
- Filing and uploading of documents, site reports, memos and orders etc.
- Daily operation of the site office, including coordination of meetings.
- Maintaining health and safety records.
- General management of drawings and registers.
- Management of timesheets.
- Liaising with Sub-Contractors and Design Team members to request documents.
- Assist with the ordering of materials.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management.
As a Site Administrator/Site Clerk you will have
- Degree in Construction/ Engineering/ Architectural Technology (highly desirable)
- Previous experience (2-3+ years) working within the construction industry
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages – Word, Office, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of quality compliance documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Making decisions
- Taking initiative
- Planning and organising
- Communication skills
- Working as part of the team
What’s on offer?
The company offers a substantial career development for all staff with an opportunity to achieve career and personal goals. This is an opportunity to join a progressive company where you will work on a range of interesting and challenging projects and have excellent career opportunities.