Stewart Construction is a top 10 Irish Contractor with over 110 year’s active presence in the industry.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be working within a well-established team. The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to develop and bring added value to your career and gain additional skills with a leading Construction contractor.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Administrator/Site Clerk
- Documentation control and printing
- General administration
- Filing and uploading of documents, site reports, memos and orders etc.
- Daily operation of the site office, including coordination of meetings
- Maintaining health and safety records
- General management of drawings and registers
- Management of timesheets
- Liaising with Sub-Contractors and Design Team members to request documents
- Assist with the ordering of materials
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Degree in Construction/ Engineering/ Architectural Technology (highly desirable)
- Previous experience (2-3+ years) working within the construction industry
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages – Word, Office, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of quality compliance documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative
- Time Management, Attention to detail, Problem Solving
- Work well under pressure, Ability to meet deadlines
- Making decisions, Taking initiative, communication skills
- Planning and organising, Working as part of the team
Have you previous experience in a similar role?
Have you a minimum of 2 years’ experience (preferably with a main contractor)?
Civils/Building experience – Commercial/Industrial/Educational?
Knowledge of Irish contracts and building regulations?