Bennett Construction is a fourth generation family owned construction services company with offices and projects in Dublin, London and Germany.
The Bennett Group was founded in 1917, since then the group has grown dramatically in both size and reputation. Bennett have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Restoration, Hospitality, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical.
Each employee is important to Bennett, because we rely on their dedication and professionalism in meeting client’s needs. While working with Bennett, you will benefit from realising your own personal goals and achieving a sense of satisfaction from a job well done.
We employ talented, innovative and proactive people who like to exercise their skill in building better buildings and stronger businesses for our clients.
We employ diverse people who are not afraid to bring ideas that can change the marketplace, who want to continue to learn, be challenged, have superior interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness like the Bennett Culture to be progressive.
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Setting Out Engineer for our project based in Dublin. The successful candidate will be a qualified engineer with a minimum of 2 years setting out experience.
- Liaising with:
-Health & Safety Officer
- Setting out all works
- Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
- Maintaining accurate record keeping
- Participating in meetings and coordinating onsite subcontractors
- Understanding and maintaining exceptionally high standards of Health & Safety
- Maintaining continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A third level qualification in engineering e.g. Construction/ Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Setting Out Engineer
- Experience of working with concrete and steel structures, for a Tier 1 or 2 Main Contractor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised
- Excellent IT Skills