Winthrop Engineering Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies and have extensive experience delivering complex projects in Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Winthrop Engineering Ltd offer a full range of installation services, including Engineering, Project Management, Data Works, Design, Build and Construction.
Winthrop is ISO 9001:2015, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited and is also a registered Safe T Cert company and an Engineers Ireland CPD accredited Employ
Role and Responsibilities
Winthrop Engineering are seeking to appoint a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer for the Cork area reporting to the Project Manager.
The duties of the Senior Mechanical Project Engineer will include but not be restricted to the following;
- Site based role
- The project lead on site and primary point of contact
- Day to day management of scope, programme and resources
- On site coordination with Main Contractor and other trades including attending meetings as necessary
- Attendance at weekly meetings with Design Team / Main Contractor
- Develop positive relationship with all project stakeholders
- Report on project status to contract manager and keep them updated of any issues
- Day to day management of subcontractors on site
- Implement Winthrop policies and standards particularly in relation to Health & Safety and Quality
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A relevant Degree in Engineering / Construction or related qualification
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in a Pharma or regulated clean room or other high compliance environment.
- Have a detailed knowledge of mechanical engineering systems including process piping, utilities, HVAC and building controls.
- A proactive approach focused on delivering innovative solutions to customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practice Project Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
If interested please forward you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org