Winthrop Engineering are seeking to appoint a Senior Mechanical Engineer / Project Manager reporting to Company Directors, for projects based in the South East.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer / Project Manager will;
- Working collaboratively, manage the project(s) from inception to completion.
- Manage project scope, schedules, budgets and resources.
- Develop and implement detailed installation and commissioning schedules
- Develop positive relationship with all project stakeholders.
- Report on project progress and implement corrective actions.
- Implement Winthrop Engineering policies and standards, particularly HSE related.
- Lead project team performance and development.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A relevant Degree in Engineering / Construction or related qualification
- A minimum of 10 yrs experience in a similar role ideally in a Pharma or regulated clean room or other high compliance environment.
- Have a detailed knowledge of mechanical engineering systems including process piping, utilities, HVAC and building controls.
- A proactive approach focused on delivering innovative solutions to customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practice Project Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.