Boyle Construction was formed in 1984 by Donal and Eugene Boyle. The company has grown significantly over the years and throughout this time has earned the reputation for delivering a Quality End Product.
Our primary focus is on delivering ‘Excellence’ through adherence to our ‘Working Principles’ of Client Focus, Staff Development, Communication, Innovation and providing a Safe Working Environment for all.
We operate in various construction sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Retail, & Leisure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain Company processes and procedures to comply with OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 & ISO9001
- Ensure the workplace meets various safety, health and environment requirements.
- Provide information, advice and support to the site management team and all employees on all aspects of Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality issues.
- Liaise with internal auditors with particular focus on continuous improvements to the existing management systems, processes and assuring legal compliance.
- Monitor Subcontractors in relation to compliance with current applicable legislation and our Company policies
- Review RAMS for subcontractor work
- Maintain and develop Safety files on a project by project basis
- Ensure that the following documents and records are readily accessible to all BC workers;
- Environmental Management Plans, Quality Plans, Method Statements / Risk Assessments, Training records, permits to work etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Hold a recognised SHEQ qualification
- 2/3 years experience in a similar role
- Full Clean Driving License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills