Do you have a proven track record of generating new business?
Do you have experience managing existing key clients?
Are you passionate about raising the profile of the Lighthouse Club?
The Lighthouse Construction Industry Charity are searching for an experienced ambassador to join their growing team. You will be tasked with representing the Lighthouse club charity in Ireland, managing our existing company supporters and pursuing potential new business opportunities.
The Lighthouse Construction Industry Charity is the only charity that operates a 24/7 helpline service providing emotional, physical and financial wellbeing support to construction workers and their families. The main element of the charity is to provide a range of free and widely available proactive resources to support those in the industry. Construction workers and their families are able to apply for emergency financial aid in a crisis, gain advice on occupational health & mental wellbeing and also get support on legal, tax and debt management matters.
Role and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities are:
- To represent the charity in the geographic region
- Grow support from the construction community in the region in terms of donors
- Present the charitable services we can deliver to support company supporters employees and subcontractors in the industry
- Work with the Regional Lighthouse Club Committee as an active team member by supporting their initiatives and events
- Account manage company supporters in the region and ensure annual donation renewal
- Ensure all company records are updated within the Client Management System
- Work to agreed targets, providing positive outcomes and impactful results
If you are excited about helping the Lighthouse Construction Industry Charity achieve their mission and are passionate about helping those in the construction industry who need support the most then we want to hear from you!