J. Manning & Son (Dublin) Ltd are a well established contractor operating both in Ireland and the UK. We build, refurbish and extend buildings around Ireland and the UK and cover retail, logistics and mixed use development. We successfully deliver projects with the highest standards, safety and attention to detail.
All CVS’s are treated in the strictest confidence, J. Manning & Son (Dublin) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
Role and Responsibilities
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues.
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings.
- Provide input to contracts with client’s representatives.
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client’s representatives.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Minimum of 5 years working on construction projects within retail and commercial sectors etc.
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Europe.
J. Manning & Son (Dublin) Ltd wish to employ a Quantity Surveyor for our projects in Ireland and the U.K. Our multi-million-euro projects will begin in early to mid 2019. The position is Dublin based with site visits as necessary.
We are long standing & reputable main contractors who are committed to providing the successful candidate with excellent career progression opportunities in addition to on-going professional development.
You will enjoy working with a committed, enthusiastic and experienced team guided by highly experienced Managers who will provide you with support & development throughout the project.
At J. Manning & Son (Dublin) Ltd. we are committed to learning and development and you can expect to build on your experience and skills in a supportive and challenging environment.