Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Quality Manager to work in Cork/Munster you will be working alongside our client a leading Multidisciplinary Civil Engineering Company on one one of their Large Construction Projects.
Role and Responsibilities
What you have to do The Quality Manager shall be responsible for all aspects of quality assurance, quality control, and maintaining effective liaison with Representatives The work will be varied and you will form part of a wider project team.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
What you need to have
- Must have a university degree or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of direct experience in quality assurance system activities, of which at least three (3) years must be in managing quality systems related to (e.g. water/wastewater projects
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems – requirements) international standard or equivalent and shall be able to exercise judgment against the criteria of the standard.
- Must have experience in inspection, testing and quality control for major civil engineering work.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication capabilities
- Must have Excellent MS Office skills & Social Media Skills
- Must have a full clean driving license
- Preferably have an ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Preferably have experience in the delivery of similar civil engineering projects in the past
What you get in return
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Excellent Career Progression
- Excellent location
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 for more information.Job 33123 INDHP BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here: https://www.buildstaff.ie/privacy-policy/