At Ardmac, our reputation is built by delivering results and exceeding client expectations. In over 40 years, we have grown from a small Irish operation to the leading provider of high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, quality fit-outs, specialised refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
Role and Responsibilities
Ardmac are currently seeking a Quality & Environmental Advisor who will be responsible for the promotion, development and implementation of project quality and environmental procedures. Key responsibilities are listed below,
- Assisting the Quality & Environmental Manager with the continual improvement of organisational Quality and Environmental procedures.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure effective development and implementation of Project Quality Plans, to facilitate defect free delivery, specifically this will include;
- The review and interpretation of specifications.
- The development of adequate Inspection and test plans (ITP) for each stage and element of the construction process.
- The completion and recording of work inspections for compliance with specifications.
- The recording of defects and issue of instructions for the completion of corrective actions.
- In conjunction with Project Management staff, ensure development and implementation of appropriate Project Environmental Plans.
- Completion of Quality and Environmental audits.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certification
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor certification (training will be provided for the right candidate if not already in place)
- Degree or Trades background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at site supervisor or site management level, with responsibility for managing quality and environmental aspects of civil, structural and architectural package works.