Suir Engineering is part of the EDF Group with offices in Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, and Germany. We deliver leading edge next generation solutions to clients by designing, building, and installing Data Centres, Pharma and Medical Device plants and HV energy and renewables systems.
Role and Responsibilities
Prefabricate and installation of containment systems in line with site drawings (instruction provided.) Pulling, Glanding and termination of cables as required.
Installation of small power and lighting, earthing systems.
Participate in production of Safe Plan of Actions (SPA), Risk Assessments and Method Statements for each task undertaken.
Work closely with apprentices to ensure they receive adequate support and training.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Suitable Candidates must have Electrical trade qualification with experience within an industrial or commercial setting.
We need a positive can-do attitude and candidates must enjoy working as part of a high performing team
Understanding of and observance and compliance of all Health and Safety measures is critical. All work must always be completed in line with industry and company standards and in a safe and secure manner.
Working knowledge of electrical schematics and layout drawings.
Willingness to travel to different projects within Ireland
Opportunity to work overtime
21 days annual leave
Employee Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Programme
Educational Assistance and CPD
Opportunities for international assignments to work on one of our European projects in Sweden, Denmark or Germany.
Our way of working is called the Suir Way, designed to help us continually improve. The benefit for employees is:
- Our people are empowered to make changes to ensure a quality install through effective ways of working
- Our people have a voice and feel empowered
- We have an in-built culture of innovation, learning and continuous improvement
- Value is delivered every step of the journey. Our efficient processes deliver value
- We have a standard, consistent and fully integrated health, safety, environment, and quality system within the business
- At Suir Engineering are an equal opportunities employer, we value our greatest asset …. our People