Specialist Technical Engineering Services (STS) is a leading multinational engineering services provider. We count among our clients some of the world’s leading names in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare, and Technology sectors where we provide the highest levels of expertise and performance across electrical and instrumentation and commissioning works
STS is a privately-owned company headquartered in Waterford, Ireland and with offices in Dublin, London, Frankfurt, Basel and Belgium. STS employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Role and Responsibilities
Duties / Responsibilities
- Compilation of Electrical & Instrumentation testpacks.
- Control As Built of installation drawings and cable schedules.
- Review and handover of electrical and instrumentation testpacks to construction management team.
- Compilation and completion of Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- Verify circuit identification on drawings and develop distribution board schedules
- Other QAQC duties such as system walkdowns and installation inspections.
- Document Control of Construction Drawings, Schedules and Specs.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Candidate will need the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Previous electrical and instrumentation installation and quality control experience.
- Have an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical trade or engineering qualification.
- Be familiar with electrical and instrumentation systems and aware of system boundaries.
- Have good PC competency (Microsoft Office).
- Understand the requirements of QAQC handover on a pharma installation project.
- Be a team player, adaptable and practical.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be driven to succeed and be willing to learn and in doing so support others in the team.