Bennett Construction is a fourth generation family owned construction services company with offices and projects in Dublin, London and Germany.
The Bennett Group was founded in 1917, since then the group has grown dramatically in both size and reputation. Bennett have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Restoration, Hospitality, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical.
Each employee is important to Bennett, because we rely on their dedication and professionalism in meeting client’s needs. While working with Bennett, you will benefit from realising your own personal goals and achieving a sense of satisfaction from a job well done.
We employ talented, innovative and proactive people who like to exercise their skill in building better buildings and stronger businesses for our clients.
We employ diverse people who are not afraid to bring ideas that can change the marketplace, who want to continue to learn, be challenged, have superior interpersonal and communication skills and a willingness like the Bennett Culture to be progressive.
Role and Responsibilities
This role will be heavily focussed on the day to day management of a large residential and commercial portfolio of assets spread across Leinster (primarily the Greater Dublin Area).
The role will involve the following key tasks:-
- Internal and external general repairs and maintenance
- Refurbishment of units where applicable
- Painting and other decorative/aesthetic upgrading such as flooring, tiling etc.
- Ensure grounds and condition of properties are maintained to a high standard
- Ensure properties are secure at all times
- Ensure health and safety as well as fire safety regulations are upheld at all times on site and report any issues immediately to the line manager
- Supervise contractors undertaking work on-site
- Ensure all services being provided to our sites are of a high quality
- Assist the Asset Manager with the letting of units to include facilitating viewings, move-in and move-out inspections
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Travel and flexibility in terms of working hours will be a requirement for this role
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Self-starter and ability to organise the workday around assigned activities and priorities with minimum supervision
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Communicative, honest and committed person who is reliable and dependable
- A strong background in general maintenance/repairs of properties with a practical eye for spotting potential issues
- Full clean driver’s license
Remuneration and Package
Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Transport will be provided for work related travel and associated expenses will be covered