At OCC Construction, you will be part of a growing company that is leading the way in modern construction methods using new technologies, sustainable materials and innovative building methods. We believe in creating an inspiring workplace for our staff to thrive while delivering technical excellence to our clients. Our employees benefit from a great working environment and will be provided with excellent learning opportunities and a supportive management team who are committed to providing our staff with opportunities to develop their career.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and direct activities to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Regular programme evaluation, ability to manage client and design teams expectations
- Management of resources, workforce, subcontractors, equipment and materials
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and technical assessors to ensure project is completed in accordance with programme/contracts
- Comply with and co-ordinate project activities in accordance with company Quality System, Quality Procedures, and Engineering Specifications
- Meet agreed objectives in the areas of timely delivery, cost, quality and client satisfaction
- Ensure highest level of Health & Safety, and Quality is upheld at all times
- Maintain good working relationships with clients, design and office team
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 5+ years experience in a PM/Site Management role in construction with a comprehensive knowledge of Irish building regulations.
- 3rd Level qualification in construction management/civil engineering preferable
- Strong financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Ideally experienced in Public Contract construction
- Must have experience managing the construction of Residential developments
- Good knowledge of quality and safety management systems
- Good IT skills with ability to generate detailed site reports
- Ability to drive projects and work within strict deadlines
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety requirements within Irish construction sites
- Full Irish driving licence
OCC are currently recruiting for a Project/Site Manager to work with our highly skilled team on a new residential project in Athlone. This role will suit an ambitious professional capable of driving performance and quality metrics and who will fit well with our growing organisation. As a Project/site manager, you will be a key part of our management team, helping us to achieve our vision, and achieve our significant growth plans.