mac started 17 years ago, with the intent to be different, to be disrupters, to challenge the industry practices and deliver what we promised. Our loyal staff have bought into our brand and ethos and what it means to be a mac brand ambassador, every day we seek improvement, better ways of working, and being part of a team that cares for each other.
From 1 employee in a small office in Northern Ireland to 202 employees across 5 offices (Birmingham, Dublin, London, Manchester and Newry) with over €200m turnover in 2018.
Not to mention:
- Deloitte Gold Standard Best Managed Company
- The Irish Times listed us at 447 in Ireland’s Top 1000 companies
- CIF listed us at number 13 in Irelands Top 50 Main Contractors
- Number 489 in Europe’s fastest growing companies index by Financial Times
- Number 58 in Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 companies (3rd year)
- 15% of all LEED qualified professionals in Ireland are mac employees
- Winner of Fit Out Contractor of the year 2 years in a row 2016 & 2017
- 93% Repeat business
Role and Responsibilities
Want to join an award-winning company?
Have you a passion to succeed?
Want to work for a company that will invest in your future?
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time role within a very successful and progressive company
- Plenty of scope for development career progression
- Health Benefits
- Birthday Present for you and your family
- Excellent remuneration package
- A mac PM takes overall personal responsibility for their construction project until end of defects liability period (retention release). They are given autonomy and scope to learn and grow within a steadily growing business. This is a full-time permanent role reporting to the Construction Director.
- Develop contract programme, establish sequence and timing of operations necessary for the completion of the work.
- Input where necessary into sub-contractor selection, appointment, management and agreement of final account.
- Ensure commercial procedures are implemented.
- Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
- Regularly monitor performance and act when necessary to improve performance.
- Ensure the project is properly planned and programmed.
- Ensure all relevant information is collated, reviewed and actioned at regular contract review meetings.
- Attend client/consultant meetings, prepare and respond to the requirements of the meeting.
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub- contractors and suppliers.
- Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document.
- Ensure all necessary resources are in place to meet contract programme.
- Recruitment and management of site personnel in line with Company HR Policies and procedures.