STS Group, is dedicated to being the leading and most cost-efficient provider of electrical engineering, instrumentation, design and commissioning services across Ireland, UK, Europe and the Middle East. Since its formation, STS Group has broadened its scope to become a full-service provider to world renowned brand names in the Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Utilities, Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Transport and other industry sectors.
Headquartered in Waterford, Ireland, STS Group is one of three business units within Dussmann Technical Solutions (DTS) and is a proud member of the Dussmann Group. STS Group employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education ensuring that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
STS group currently have a vacancy for a Project Controls Administrator to join our team in Head Office based in Waterford. The successful candidate will report to the Commercial Manager and work closely with the Quantity Surveying team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in the smooth running of all projects from start to finish
- Ensure compliance with the procedures & standards set in place
- Responsible for office administration
- Responsible for new project set up on internal systems
- Maintain contracts / purchase order registers
- Administration of ERP System
- Monitoring and upkeep of project files in accordance with ISO procedures
- Attendance at internal meetings and recording and issuing of minutes
- Compiling monthly reports
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the construction industry desirable
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (excel and word in particular)
- Must have can-do attitude with excellent efficiency skills and good time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
STS do not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies at this time.