At Ardmac, our reputation is built by delivering results and exceeding client expectations. In over 40 years, we have grown from a small Irish operation to the leading provider of high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, quality fit-outs, specialised refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
Role and Responsibilities
Ardmac are currently looking for a Junior/Intermediate Planner to provide a planning and programming service for both pre-contract and post contract activities. Key responsibilities are listed below,
- Prepare Tender Programmes including design, procurement and construction.
- Prepare Histograms and S-Curves.
- Prepare Programme Narratives to explain programme submissions.
- Contribute to tender review meetings and methodologies.
- Prepare Planning Section of pre-qualification documents, as required.
- Attend Client interviews and presentations, when required.
- Engage with supply chain for programme and methodology advice.
- Review tender documents / project scope to determine project timescale
- Carry out site visits for tender purposes.
- Assist Site Teams with programmes and progress reporting:
- Contract programme logic linked and critical path review.
- Planning section of project reports including S-Curve Earned Value reporting
- Short term programmes / Look Ahead Programmes / Package Programmes
- As-Built Programme development
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Relevant 3rd Level Qualification