Sepam is a family run business founded in 1976. Sepam is a global company with its head office located in the bustling town of Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
Sepam has vast experience managing and delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry worldwide.
Sepam employees are from various cultural backgrounds and are focused on working together to get the job done.
As an employer Sepam offers a huge range of opportunities to its employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provides engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership, and expertise to develop the detail design in accordance with design specifications, project procedures and requirements
- Prepares complex piping arrangements, schematics, isometrics, and 3D models
- Designs and models piping systems including supports using 3D modelling software
- Evaluate vendor equipment for design applications and assist with equipment specifications and reviews
- Carry out quality and compliance checks and generate documentation
- Maintains close liaison with members of Engineering Team and alignment with the Design Manager on discipline needs, objectives, and requirements
- Ensure an open line of communication with the team. Provide support to ensure targets are met
- Accountable for ensuring execution of the project scope is technically aligned and in compliance with Project Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct, and company Project Management System (PMS)
- Review, update, and amend specifications and procedures to ensure that these documents and references are up to date and relevant
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 to 15 Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience in the Oil & Gas processing & LNG industry
- Aramco FEED project experience
- Proficient in Engineering Design software programs such as: Plant 3D, Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, Caesar, Hexagon or similar