Sepam is a family run business founded in 1976. Sepam is a global company with its head office located in the bustling town of Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
Sepam has vast experience managing and delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry worldwide.
Sepam employees are from various cultural backgrounds and are focused on working together to get the job done.
As an employer Sepam offers a huge range of opportunities to its employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design basis, material and construction specifications
- Independently perform engineering analyses for operational (inservice) phase (inplace, seismic), non-operational phase (loadout, transportation, lifting) and accidental phase (blast, fire, dropped object)
- Perform detailed design of equipment supports, access platforms etc.
- Review analyses/ calculations performed by others, provide technical guidance, and proactively resolve any discrepancies
- The work will involve liaising with other disciplines, client and 3rd party contractors and coordinating and working with project team members across global offices to deliver the tasks within allotted timelines and budgets
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical
- Minimum of 5 to 15 Years’ experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Must require Primavera P6 Experience
- Experience in the Oil & Gas processing & LNG industry
- Proficient user of SESAM GENIE and SESAM suite of software a prerequisite
- Proficiency to perform non-linear FEA using ABAQUS and USFOS is desirable