Sepam is a family run business founded in 1976. Sepam is a global company with its head office located in the bustling town of Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
Sepam has vast experience managing and delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry worldwide.
Sepam employees are from various cultural backgrounds and are focused on working together to get the job done.
As an employer Sepam offers a huge range of opportunities to its employees.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Technical Professional Leader – Naval Architectural Stability lead, you will primarily provide support related to this discipline but may get involved in other areas of naval architecture.
Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Using industry-standard software for developing loading and offloading sequences and carrying out intact and damage stability analyses, hull subdivision and layout, longitudinal strength and identifying and addressing any down-flooding issues.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering or directly related discipline required
- Minimum 10+ years in Naval Architecture
- Experience in the Oil & Gas processing & LNG industry
- Aramco FEED project experience
- Strong knowledge of hull subdivision and stability and the applicable rules and regulations, preferably with experience of FPSOs
- Knowledge of Regulatory requirements for FPSOs desirable
- Experience with NAPA software essential